01 November 2010

My First Halloween

Uh... OH... am I in the way?

And people say I look funny?
Check out my three siblings.
A crayon, a pirate, and an alien.

I did growl at my dad and two human siblings when they came out in costume.  I didn't know who these weirdos were until I took a good sniff.  I was relieved and wagged my tail at them to let them know they were OK.

Mom left my four-legged sister and me in her room with the TV on.  I was the most calm dog on the block.  I slept through Halloween while the neighborhood dogs made fools of themselves barking at everyone and no one for hours.  There's no doorbells even!  It's so nice out, folks just sit outside and wait for the hords of trick-or-treaters to come get candy.  No point in making noise over that.  My family was so proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment