27 November 2010

Holy Family Home gift wrapping

As many good Wolfhounds do, I support Holy Family Home.  Here we are wrapping gifts that some two-legged Wolfhounds will deliver to the orphans so they know that, even after over 60 years, we still love and support them.

On my way to post.  I like to sit in front, lounging in the sun.

Hello back there! 
My sister is not quite old enough to sit up front.

Uncle Royce and I mingle with the crowd.  This one is cute!

I love you too, Uncle.  Now don't you have some gifts to wrap?

Mrs. Banogan gives me some love.

The littlest and cutest Banogan and I are eye-to-eye.

The more hugs, the better.
I love being loved.

Posing with some of the gifts and
 some of the hard-working wrappers.

Many hands (and paws) made light work.

And here is our goofy shot.
A link to information about the Wolfhound tradition of helping Holy Family Home in Osaka, Japan :
http://www.kolchak.org/HolyFamilyHome/holyfam.htm

1 comment: