21 November 2010

I meet our Wolfhound Mom!

A while back, I went to work and hung out with Uncle Dan (LTC Wilson).  It was fun doing all that hard work with him!  He took photos and Dad finally remembered to ask for them.  Mahalo, Uncle Dan, for sending these.  I like to remember the day I first met our Wolfhound Mom, Yuko O'Reilly.  She's so sweet.


Upon meeting the esteemed Yuko O'Reilly,
I was so excited that all I could think to say was,
"Your shoes smell nice, Mrs. O'Reilly."

Mmmm, she smells nice too.
(Little shaky, Uncle Dan? Maybe you need to lay off the coffee?)

Local custom: Mrs. O'Reilly and I exchanging ha.

Next?
(Hey, even I can do this job.)

Uncle Dan and I are hard at work. Or is this the naughty mat?
That was a tough day at work.  Meet a pretty lady, take a nap... I don't know how these guys do this five days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment