23 December 2010

My Hoa (friend) PJ

I was writing about my boisterous buddy, PJ, and he stopped by tonight with a few other neighbor friends.  We figured out PJ weighs half of what I weigh and he's slightly taller.  He really loves my black, bulbous nose.


I smell watermelon gum.  Are you sharing?

PJ, me, and Britton snuck in too

PJ plays tug-of-war with Isabella since they weigh
the same and I am not to sure about playing that
game with two-legged friends. 

I'm cheering PJ on so I can take the toy.
 That's it for me tonight.  I hear my dinner going into my dish now.  Aloha!

3 comments:

  1. Any chance President Obama will visit you & the Wolfhounds while he's in Hawaii?

    ReplyDelete
  2. With most Wolfhounds either in Iraq or on leave, I doubt it. And unless he brings stuffies, I'm not sure I'd find a use for him. A person may be the leader of a great nation, but it's the stuffy supply that impresses me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spoken like a true borzoi teenager!

    ReplyDelete