23 December 2010

Kolchak Kuddling

I finally got brave enough to get up on the parent's bed.  My reward was cuddle time with my two-legged sister while she was a bed-potato this morning.

Who says dogs don't smile?

I like being a bed potato.

You heard me. This is the life for me!

Another smile.  CHEEEEESSSSE!!!
(or in Hawai'i it's 1 - 2 - 3 Spam musubi!)
Now that I'm so brave that I get up on the bed without Mom fork-lifting me up, I've taken it upon myself to hop up uninvited.  (I'm no fool.)  Apparently that is a no-no.  Just like the kitchen rules, I'll learn this one too. 

I forgot to tell you the amazing progress I've made in etiquette.  I've learned there is an invisible line at each entrance to the kitchen.  I don't cross it unless I'm invited to eat a snack from the floor.  Yeah!  Or when no one is in there (ooops... don't tell Mom or I'll lose the privilege of counter cruising!).  I don't find much when no one is there, but it's worth having a sniff.  And I've found it's better to lie on my cushion when there are folks eating at the table.  Now my staff rarely tells me to go because I know better.  However, I'm still just a one-year-old puppy so I have to test this occasionally.  Keeps the staff on their toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment