13 August 2011

First Time at Camp

Sorry it's been a while.  Summer with Dad being gone made life hectic.  We started school last week so things are slowly returning to normal - including the return of couch time for me while I pretend to listen to history or something (that is not nearly as interesting as the inside of my eyelids). Eventually Mom will download all of my photos so I can use them to blog. Until then, I've got some video clips from my time at camp.


Mom and my two-legged siblings went to Maui to race in the state paddling regatta. I couldn't go along so Isabella and I went to camp instead. Tradewinds Pet Suites is a fun camp right up the road from where I live. They let us stay together in a huge kennel for two. There were horses nearby that reminded me of Korsacov and my first mom, Jane. To help this Borzoi that is made for Siberian winters, Isabella and I got a bathtub in which to cool down.  I also used it as a big water bowl. I stuck my entire schnoz in there and sucked up some cool hose water. It was the perfect refreshment for a Hawaiian afternoon in the Wai'anae valley. 


My camp counselors took some video of me playing so I'm posting the web address. If these links don't work, you'll have to copy and paste it into your browser. I'm not totally tech savvy yet. It's worth the hassle because, although a blogging dog is phenomenal, watching me running and playing is even better.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c5WsQe7D_Q&feature=related
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGfsqoF_0Qk&feature=related
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u_EQhzE7IU&NR=1


Thanks for stopping by!
Kolchak
King of the Wolfhounds, enjoyer of camp

No comments:

Post a Comment