13 July 2011

Tropical Dog Toy

Aloha!  Just love the islands and my new favorite chew toy.


Crispy palm fronds make a super crackly noise.

Grr... grrrr..... {shake, shake} grrrrr....

Munchy, crunch. I love these treats. If there are none on the ground,
I stand up with my front paws on the tree, bite a fresh frond, and YANK!

Mom says that this seems cute and innocent until you see the
claw dents in the tree trunk or where I chew the branches of the baby trees.
She's not so happy with my style of gardening.

A guy can smile while chewing his tropical treat.

I can't wait until we replace the weeds with grass
and I can lay in the cool grass with a crispy frond...
unless I can dig the grass up. That sounds more fun.
Much aloha,
Kolchak
Killer of palm fronds and stuffies
KING of the Wolfhounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment